POSITION: RADIO MEDIA REP
• Prospect and develop new clients for the radio station for both broadcast and the internet
• Develop and maintain business relationships with current customers of the radio station
• Strategically project and achieve sales budgets
• Plan and execute daily, weekly, and monthly activities
• Attend weekly sales meetings
• Learn, understand and effectively communicate the products and benefits of the radio station
• Manage account collections
• Maintain a professional demeanor and attire
• Work closely with all station departments
• Maintain an organized system for servicing and developing all assigned station clients
• Creative, strategic thinker with strong communication skills
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, and dependable with the ability to make sound judgements
• Positive attitude and the ability to get along with peers and customers
• Available to working some evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
• Must be competent in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Skills with Photoshop or similar applications is a plus.
• Candidate should have a BA degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
• Must have a valid drivers license with an acceptable driving record and dependable transportation
*Previous experience in outside sales is preferred
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Total Austin Sports Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer